Monday, July 27, 2015

Eastern European Rebels

After I painted a big batch of Urban Terror miniatures I moved on to painting an even bigger batch of Eastern European Rebels. When painting camouflage for this batch I used schemes seen during the First Chechen War; TTsKO (and its many color variations), VSR and woodland. I also tried to vary gun wood colors a bit more and am still searching for the perfect RPG rocket color. For a portion of these I filed down their pants' side pockets so that I could paint the figures in jeans and I added two antennas to the radio guys using two hairs off our dustbin brush.


RH Models EERSNI; EER14


RH Models EER2F


RH Models EER2W


RH Models EERRPD


RH Models EERPG; EERPGM


RH Models EERGREN


RH Models EERBG


RH Models EER12; EER12A


RH Models EER11; ER11A


RH Models EERSA7


RH Models EERRPK; EER14

No comments:

Post a Comment