Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy Birthday :/


My birthday card made by my daughter Hazel (age 5).

Today is my birthday. I took the day off from work to have an all day painting session. My goal was to finish the day with a sore butt and tired hands. As this week wore on I realized I have to do a few errands and chores for Christmas today (wrap presents while the kids were at school). I also agree to go to The Force Awakens (looking forward to that!). This morning I realized that I screwed up the minis I had prepped and primed with spray paint. Ugh. I spent two nights sculpting little bits on them with green stuff, but then neglected to wash off the vaseline and so the primer got all mucked up. Majorly bummed here as I'm going to have to re-sculpt these bits. I'm going to have to take a break today from miniatures. I think spending some time reading will calm me down. Happy Birthday! :/


My to-read book stack. At least one more is on its way ... that's probably always the case.

3 comments: